Friday, June 4, 2010

Abbate Where's The Loot, I Want Your Loot, I Need Your Loot. I Have No Money For Mailings. I Depend On My DumbAss Webpage To Get My Information Out.


Has any Report Look at Peter Abbate Contributions.

Despite the fact of both the Post and Sun writting hard hitting editorials on the assemblyman, neighter one of them bothered to look at who gave him contributions and how much he has. If they looked they would have seen a half of million dollars given to the poodle by unions. By the way Abbate has not had a primary in years. Maybe a reporter can check on what is being done with the loot.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder BK if Lucretia took away time from her daily routine of purchasing lotto tickets when she said this.

Anonymous said...

BK Abbate may not be getting a primary.

But Ms. Piggy is.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

brooklynpolitico said...

She is a loser, she wants his loot. How very professional this broad is, lmbo

brooklynpolitico said...

Missy Piggy is going to get toasted by the kid

Anonymous said...

Bk I think the word is roasted as in pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brooklynpolitico said...

Please learn how to spell FUCKING moron. It's Neither, Not Neigher!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BK, this is Lucretia we are talking about someone who can't read or speak properly.

brooklynpolitico said...

Right I forget for a minute that she is a bimbo

Anonymous said...

BK, bimbo maybe a compliment, meat head more like it.

brooklynpolitico said...

hahaha, meat head was a genuis compared to her