Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Bestow Atlas Sucks With An Award! Wow Golden's Nephew In A Bar Fight, So What It's News Worthy if It Was Marty.


Atlas shrugs has a newsflash. it is revealed that the nephew of State Senator Marty Golden (aka The Golden Prince) has been arrested for his apparent involvement in a bar fight in Bay Ridge.

They usually get their information on Marty via tons of e-mails or the many fan letters they receive. However, this information was first hand they had a couple of their own drunks at the bar when this happened. They were also involved in the brawl and were bitched slapped so bad they all peed their panties, I mean shorts, lmao

9 comments:

MITCH said...

THEY ARE LOWLIFES. I BET THEY WERE AT THAT BAR DRUNK OFF THEIR ASSES.

Anonymous said...

BK well said, if it was Marty himself in this fight I may change my mind, but Marty is a true gentleman, every family has an incident like this, it doesn't reflect on Marty, he still has my vote, and support.

Now Ferraro on the other hand is an actual criminal.

brooklynpolitico said...

They are nit picking like whinny bitches. I predict Marty wins big.

Anonymous said...

I think your right, this has nothing to do with Marty besides for all we know, Marty may even have nothing to do with him.

We all have family members who do a bad thing or two once in a while, doesn't mean we do the same things.

brooklynpolitico said...

To bring Marty into this is childish.

Anonymous said...

I think you had it right the first time.

They peed in their panties

Anonymous said...

So you guys go after Potter, Judge, Ferraro, and every non-establishment GOPer with PERSONAL attacks (blatant lies like Judge isn't working anymore and Potter's business closed down) and then get mad when Atlas Shrugs puts up an article FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES mentioning Marty Golden's nephew being in a bar fight? First of all, it was newsworthy enough that the City Blogs put it up there. Second, that's nowhere near the kind of vitriol and poison you assholes spew.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I think that sums it up, morons.

49th AD Republican said...

"blatant lies like Judge isn't working anymore and Potter's business closed down."

I can tell you I live in the 49th, and I pass by the former Bari tile regularly on 17th and 81st, and the place is still closed, still has a for sale sign.

This is a fact she is an unemployed homemaker, sorry to burst your bubble there.

brooklynpolitico said...

Guess she isn't a good businesswoman. Atlas, please try and stay current.